What is an Independent Dental Hygiene Practice?
Karly recently took over a fellow dental hygienists practice and became an independent dental hygienist because she has a passion for patient care.
She wanted to offer a more relaxed option for hygiene treatment. With longer appointment times, she can offer more thorough care and give in depth patient education to promote immediate and long term dental health.
Being her own boss has given her the ability to offer equipment, instruments, and products that can better serve her clients’ needs. She offers well researched products and treatment, and she spares no expense in getting the best for her clients’ treatment.
There are many reasons to choose Karly as your RDH!
- 12 Years of experience
- Same caregiver at each appointment
- Allowing time for thorough, personalized care
- Emphasizing client education and prevention
- Visit your dentist for your restorative needs
- Referrals to a dentist or specialist if required
- Evening and Saturday appointments available
- Direct billing to your dental insurance