To all our valued patients:
To ensure the health and safety of staff and clients, we will be implementing protocols for all visits to the office.
Please read the attached information prior to your visit to familiarize yourself with what to expect when you make an appointment.
We are looking forward to having you back!
Teresa Lemmon Dental Hygiene
Covid-19: Office Protocols
To ensure the health and safety of staff, patients, and visitors to our office, we are implementing new protocols. This is what you can expect when you have an appointment with Teresa.
- Our office will confirm your appointment and will be asking you to review our pre-screening questions on our website, the day prior to your visit.
- Upon arrival to the office, you may enter the building, and may come into the waiting room. There should not be anyone else in the waiting room, but if there is, please maintain social distance.
- Upon entering the office, we will be doing a temperature check and testing your oxygen level, and asking that you perform hand hygiene. We will ask you to review the Covid screening questions and waiver form.
- We ask that everyone wear a face covering/mask.. If you do not have a mask, there will be one provided for you.
- Please attend your appointment alone. If a caregiver/parent is essential to the visit, then we will ask that you wait outside until the appointment is completed. If it is unavoidable, and you MUST be in the room with the patient, it will be necessary to wear PPE during the treatment.
- We ask that people respect physical distancing when dealing with the administration staff/paying/signing forms and remain in front of the counter. If possible, please bring your own personal pen for signing purposes. We will continue to have the debit machine available however we will accept E:transfers and cheques.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the office.
- We ask that people adhere to public health recommendations including coughing into the elbow, diligent hand washing, and staying home if unwell.
Please know that the office will be implementing heightened disinfectant procedures and practices in the entire office to ensure the best possible environment for everyone.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and support in following the outlined protocols and look forward to having our patients back in to receive the important dental hygiene care that they need.